Flat panel TVs look great. But they sound bad.
The Roth Sub Zero has been designed to give you the high definition audio you need to accompany your HD picture. Using analogue and optical inputs, the Sub Zero will connect easily to any TV or audio sources – up to three at any one time.
With no need for a separate subwoofer the clever Sub Zero has two built-in Ultra-Bass drivers, allowing full range audio in a single discrete unit. Designed to perform in any room large or small, the Sub Zero will bring new life to your TV and you’ll hear detailed audio like never before. Using patented Fractal Expansion sound processing, you’ll also get a tremendous home cinema experience.
The Sub Zero can be wall or table mounted and at just 89mm deep, will complement any room. Set up is also simple so there will be no delays in enjoying your favorite movies or music. Turn It Up.
Main Features / Specification:
- Sub Zero Design:
- 4 Speaker Drivers
- 52mm 4 ohm x2, 88mm 4 ohm x2
- Thick Wall Reinforced Polymer Case
- Cloth Grill
- Wall Mount Capable (Brackets Included)
- Table Stands included
- LED Display with Auto Dimming
- (Volume, Mute, Surround Mode)
- Wide Frequency Response 35~20,000Hz
- High Power Class HD Amplifiers
- Low distortion VHR (Voltage Head Room)
- 40mm Long Throw Full Range Drivers
- 64 Watts Peak (32Wx2)
- 32 Watts RMS (16W x 2)
- Frequency Response
- 180 ~ 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- RCA Stereo Connectors (TV, DVD, DVRs, or Set - Top - Box)
- 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (TV, MP3 Players)
- Optical Input
- Power Input: AC 230-240V, 50Hz
- W: 790mm H:105mm D: 89mm
- Weight 3.1Kgs