OLi KH2 Introduction
The Oli Series subwoofer will amaze with its thunderous performance, stunning cosmetics, and remarkable ease of use. The Oli Subwoofer features an 8” forward firing active PolyCel driver and dual 8” Passive Depth drivers for a total of three drivers per sealed enclosure resulting in unbelievably powerful yet controlled bass output.
Equalization settings located in the module at the top of the cabinet are designed to provide both an easy method of accurately blending the subwoofer with any speaker as well as providing a selection of different bass effects to suit personal tastes and various program materials. The module also houses the volume control for easy access and quick adjustments.
Main Features / Specification:
- Triple 8” Powered Subwoofer
- Active Woofer: Front Firing 8” PolyCel woofer
- Passive Radiators: Dual 8” Side Firing Depth Drivers
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Control Location: Conveniently located on the top of the cabinet
- Bookshelf (40Hz-100Hz) and Micro/Satellite Speakers (50Hz-140Hz)
- “LFE” setting for receiver crossover control.
- Volume Control: Variable Electronic
- Inputs: High level and Low level
- Crossover Control: Electronic - Presets for Tower (30Hz-80Hz),
- Frequency Response: 35Hz~150KHz
- Amplifier Power: 125 Watts
- Dimensions, mm (HWD): 330mm x 330mm x 360mm (13” x 13” x 14-1/8”)