OLi KH20 Introduction
The Oli Series subwoofer will amaze with its thunderous performance, stunning cosmetics, and remarkable ease of use. The Oli Subwoofer features an 8” forward firing active PolyCel driver resulting in unbelievably powerful yet controlled bass output.
Equalization settings located in the module at the top of the cabinet are designed to provide both an easy method of accurately blending the subwoofer with any speaker as well as providing a selection of different bass effects to suit personal tastes and various program materials. The module also houses the volume control for easy access and quick adjustments.
Main Features / Specification:
- Active Woofer: Front Firing 8” PolyCel woofer
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Amplifier Power: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-150kHz
- Crossover Control: Electronic - Presets for Tower (30Hz-80Hz),
- “LFE” setting for receiver crossover control.
- Volume Control: Variable Electronic
- Inputs: High level and Low level
- Dimensions, mm (HWD): 330mm x 304mm x 330mm (13” x 12” x 13”)