Subzero II IntroductionTV Soundbar with Bluetooth APT-X
- TV Soundbar with Bluetooth APT-X
- Analogue, optical and Bluetooth inputs
- Wall Mountable
- Roth MA DSP sound processing
Flat panel TVs look great. But they sound bad.
The Roth Sub Zero II has been designed to give you the high definition audio you need to accompany your HD picture. Using analogue, optical and Bluetooth inputs, the Sub Zero II will connect easily to any TV or audio sources - even wirelessly from your laptop, mobile ‘phone or tablet. With no need for a separate subwoofer the Sub Zero II has two built-in Ultra-Bass passive drivers, 2 bass drivers and 2 full range drivers, allowing full frequency range audio in a single discrete unit.
Designed to perform in any room large or small, the Sub Zero II will bring new life to your TV and you’ll hear detailed audio like never before. Using Roth MA DSP sound processing, you’ll also get a tremendous home cinema experience.
The Sub Zero II can be wall or table mounted and at just 80mm deep, will complement any room. Set up is also simple so there will be no delay in enjoying your favourite movies or music.Turn It Up.
Main Features / Specification:
- 4x 2.75-inch 4 Ohm Ferrite Drivers
- 2x Passive Radiator Bass Drivers
- Thick Wall 3.6L Reinforced Polymer Case
- Cloth Grill
- Wall Mount Capable (Brackets Included)
- LED Display with Auto Dimming
- Wide Frequency Response 40-20,000Hz
- High Power Class D Amplifiers
- 60 Watts Peak Output Power
- RCA Analogue Stereo Connection
- 3.5mm Analogue Stereo Connection
- Optical SPDIF Format (Toslink compatible) - Stereo
- Bluetooth APT-X A2DP Audio
- Power Input: AC 230-240V, 50 Hz
- W: 900mm D: 80mm H:88mm